CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

welp..

Destination Sacramento: Secured.

I flew out from Ontario this morning, heading for Sacramento. I arrived with plenty of time to do my check in... or so I thought. There were some pretty slow people in front of me. God was testing my patients early :) I made it up with 5 minutes before the departure to spare, and then made a wrong turn. When I corrected myself, I was already making alternative flight arrangements in my head... but, I was wrong. The plane was late and I ended up standing around for another 20 minutes.

On the plane I met a cool cat named Gabriel. He was flying up to the capital city to do some work related research. We talked about our travels, our academic achievements, philosophies and then theologies. It was a refreshing conversation that lasted all the way until baggage claim.

I'm staying at Ashley Fahey's house tonight. We leave tomorrow morning for San Francisco. We fly out at 4:50pm and will arrive in London for our connection flight at 5am (here in cali) / 11am (London). We don't leave until 9:45am (London), the next morning... Yup... 23 hours in London. We have nothing planned. We would like to seize the opportunity to walk around the city, but it is supposed to rain, so we will see about that.

Let me clear up the confusion. I am on a solo missionary excursion. When I say "WE," I am referring to Ashley Fahey and myself. Ashley will also be traveling to Ukraine on missions. We will fly out and back together, but during our time in Ukraine we will be in separate parts of the country with separate agendas. God just laid out the beginning and end of our ministries to be close enough to be able to travel together... an answer to a few prayers that I hear have been circulating in regards to mine and her mission. :) Parents mostly.

Alright. So we need your support through prayers. When ever you think about it, set aside some of your thoughts to be lifted up to the ears of God. Trust me, they goes a long way and become manifested in us.



As you can see. The first draft of the blog is up. I'll be posting on this thing as often as I can for all those who care. :) I would love it if you check it from time to time. Drop me a line. It will make me feel less lonely to know you are paying attention ;)

I'm rambling now... but its only because I'm more than tired. On that note, GOODNIGHT and I'll see ya'll in Ukraine!

-In Love,
Tommy

1 comments:

Sam said...

Love ya buddy… hope the travels go well. I'll do what I can with keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Enjoy yourself and spread some love :)