CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tomorrow

Pray for me. Tomorrow, bright and early, Sergey and I will travel to an orphanage to talk the leaders and a coexisting American team to see if we can join forces. Most all of the other orphanages are at camp (GREAT NEWS!!). Pray that God reveals my actual place here, as waiting can be mistaken for insecurity. God has big plans. I'm the day worker, hoping to get a job every morning... but knowing that I will be provided for ;)

Check the food I had today... plus more... like strawberries and sour cream




2 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow! It looks like you are being well fed. As I write this you are probably sleeping (4am to you). praying for you.....God will guide you. Have a wonderful day! Love, Mom

Jacalack said...

Tommy, your life amazes me. You have basically the biggest heart of anyone I've ever met. Good work, bud!

-Jackie Li :)